By submitting such personal information, we will be processing the personal information provided by you or any third parties and/or further information and data that may be required by us from time to time.
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect personal information when you:-
- Use the Services,
- Provide comments or submit a problem to us, or
- Request information from us and provide your name or return contact information.
We may process personal information such as:-
- Your name and contact details;
- Particulars of your social media accounts (such as gender, birthdate and location) if such account is connected to our system; and
- Reservation details and activities including confirmation.
Your name and contact details are obligatory and if you fail to provide such information, we may not be able to provide you with the Services. We may also process other personal information such as:-
- Your activities through the Portal,
- Any information you may send to us or our affiliates who use our services ("Affiliate"),
- Transactional history in order to document a transaction you may have had with us or other users; and
Some of the information collected by us may not be explicitly submitted by you as we also automatically receive and record information on the server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, the web pages you request, your browser type and language, access times, and the referring website address.
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- Give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his or her personal information;
- Receive in his/her behalf any data protection notices; and
- Warrant that you have obtained his/her consent for us to store his/her personal information.
B. COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
C. USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
In general, other than providing you with the Services and other services incidental or related to the Services, we may use the information provided to us for the following purposes:-
- To provide, maintain, protect and improve the Portal, to develop new services, and to protect ourselves and our users;
- To develop and display content tailored to your interests on the Portal;
- For research purposes including historical and statistical purposes;
- For general operation and maintenance of the Portal including audit and its related portal(s);
- To provide you with regular communications (other than direct marketing materials) from us relating to the Portal; and
- For investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service improvement.
D. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
- We may share your personal information with:-
- Our affiliates to allow them to address your reservation request and/or assess the chances of you honouring your reservation;
- Our related companies for the purpose of developing or marketing new products, services or portals that are developed by our related companies;
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as merchants, partners, fraud investigations, bill collection, monitoring of user behaviour on the Portal and the processing of payments for any products or services);
- Third parties (including those overseas) who provide data processing services; and
- Any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep such data confidential, which we have engaged to fulfill our obligations to you.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, or if we have good belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights and interests. We may, as permitted by applicable law, disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, infringement, piracy, tax avoidance and evasion or other unlawful activity and you expressly authorise us to make such disclosures.
- If we are merged or acquired by another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
If you wish to make a request access or request correction of the personal information or have any inquiries or complaints in respect of the personal information, please contact us at:
Waltex Biotec Sdn. Bhd.
Tel: 03 22021931